Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

About Me and My Family....




 Hi my Name is Rave Morung Motufoua, I have two sides of my family my Mum’s side and my Dad’s side. My Dad’s side is samoa and my Mum’s maori. I cannot speak samoa or maori because I have not been teached it.

In my family I have lots of cousins on my Dad’s side and those are my first other cousins but on my Mum’s side I have one first cousin and other but I have not seen them in a long time but they are still my family.

One holiday I travelled to Samoa with my Dad’s side and my cousins. We stayed at my Auntys and Uncle’s House. They had a big yard with lots of games. My cousins stayed for two weeks and Me and my Dad only stayed for one week.

On One other holiday I went Up North with my Mum’s side. We went up there because It was my Grand Uncles birthday. Up North I have some more cousins. They are my Uncles and Auntys Daughters and Son’s

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rave,

You have a beautiful family! It is so nice to learn more about you!
I like that you are writing in your own time!

Well done Rave! Keep it up!

Miss Ouano :)

Post a Comment