Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Family trip to Parakai Springs..

Yesterday me and my family went to Parakai Springs for about 5 hours. We went there for a family day so we can spend time together too. After Parakai we were going to my Aunt's house for my Papa's Birthday. he was turning 68.

When we arrived we I could hear the sounds of people laughing and water splashing. First we had to sort everything out and then after that we walked inside. We went to the counter and we had to give the lady our money and then we just had to have fun.

We had to get changed into our togs and then we found a picnic table for us to sit on. We had a picnic basket and everything. First my brother got ready then me and then my dad and last was my mum. When we were ready we jumped into the pool. After a hour my mum suggested we should get some hot chips and me, my brother and dad agreed.

So me and my mum went to get the hot chips and my brother and dad just continued swimming. When me and my mum walked up to the counter we saw that there was a menu that had 6x Chicken Nuggests plus hot chips and a drink, so my mum got 2x for me and my brother and she also go 2x hot chips for herself and my dad. We had to wait a bit but it was fine.

We ate our food and it was yummy. When we were finished at Parakai we Sadly had to Go Home. :-(







No comments:

Post a Comment