Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Last week, Point England School students had the opportunity to go to Hoyts in Sylvia Park. We went there to watch movies that students have produced from other schools that are part of the Manaiakalani Cluster. Teachers and students could create any sort of movies they would like.

The year 7 and 8’s departed from school at 10.45am. This year I was lucky enough to get the chance to present our class movie with my fellow friend, Mary. We were presenting our movie about “The Life of a Germ”. It was about a germ that was spreading throughout all of the students in the classroom.

Once we arrived at Sylvia Park, all of the presenters walked to cinema two at Hoyts cinemas. We walked in and all I could see was a gigantic movie screen. I couldn’t wait to get tucked into watching all of the movies that were being premiered.

Mary and I arrived at our seating area and we were the 5th pair to present. I was getting so nervous  and there was so many butterflies in my stomach. I just couldn’t wait to get it done and over with.

Once we finished I was so relieved. I couldn’t wait to just go home and relax.



No comments:

Post a Comment