Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Maramas dog




Marama's Dog 1.1.09 Pt. 2

1. What did Kuri have for breakfast every morning?
Meat and dog biscuits

2. How old was Marama when Kuri saved her?
She was two when Kuri saved her.

3. What is a bitzer?
A type of dog is a breed.
Write whether you think the author of the story would AGREE or DISAGREE with the next statements:
  • Kuri was black all over disagree
  • Kuri loved being at the beach agree
  • Marama fed Kuri each night disagree
  • Kuri likes chasing seagulls agree
  • The waves knocked over Marama disagree
  • Kuri saved Marama’s life. agree


Type of breed.
  1. poodle
  2. german shepherd
  3. bitza
  4. reka
  5. beagle
  6. kuri


Story for reading
My aunty has two dogs and one cat and they live with her in Manurewa. The dogs names are Sheikh and Kenicke.The cats name is Schneider. All of them are girls and they like to play with me.I enojoy relaxing with them and playing fetch games and chasing them around. Sometimes when my aunty goes on hoilday,my mum and I look after them.We love them because they are part of our family.









No comments:

Post a Comment