Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Election 2014!


With another year of voting, National has won again. September the 20th 2014 was the day the New Zealanders went to vote for the general election. John Key is our National leader and David Cunliffe is the Labour party leader, just in case you didn’t know that already.


People all over our country which is New Zealand, has been voting for either national or the labour party. Labour have been trying to win the party but, national are just too good and they have now won 3 years in a row.

This year I wanted labour to win (i’m not saying I wanted National to win previous years). I think they needed to win for once because they haven’t won in a while. Labour is getting most of the votes and the opportunity to win, but sadly national won.


Overall, National won. I really think labour deserved to win but they didn’t. National just have much more voters than labour does. I would be really happy if labour just wins for once and national lose. I’m not trying to be mean to national.   

No comments:

Post a Comment