Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

My Weekend - Week 6 @ School!

Image result for the weekend in wordsTo end of a great week of swimming and excitement, class 2 (My class) had boot camp in the hall. If you don’t know what that is, well, it is when we do fitness and just play games with our sports instructors. When the 3:00 bell went, everyone was anxious to get of the classroom and head home.

After school, I went to the warehouse to go shopping for my mums birthday. My mum is turning 43 and we went to Pakuranga to buy her present. My dad wanted to buy her a box of chocolates and oysters (My mum LOVES oysters).

On Saturday, we were supposed to go to my own schools garage sale. We were holding that event because we have our year 8 camp coming up and we have to fundraise for it. We recently did a sausage sizzle and we raised more than $500, that is amazing! We didn’t go because, we baked a cake but it didn’t come out good. So…

In the morning, we went to Parakai Springs for a swim to celebrate my mum’s birthday. We packed a bag filled with a bunch of food and drinks and another bag with all of our clothes inside. Then, off we went.

Image result for the weekend in words
When we arrived, we unpacked the car. We entered and the pools were tons of people swimming and splashing the water everywhere. We swam for at least four hours. During that time we ate, swam, ate and swam.

Sadly, it was time to leave and head home. On the way home, my mum was driving and my dad, brother and I were just relaxing. When we arrived home, I just wanted to slob around and so did my mum, dad and brother.

A few minutes later, I get a yell from my brother from downstairs. “RRRRRAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEE” my brother said. We are going out for dinner. My mum wanted to go to dinner at Carls Jr, so we did.

We arrived, and there was only a little bit of people. We order and just ate. I ate a burger and chips and so did my mum and brother. My dad had fish and chips with sauce. My dad also decided to try a JALAPENO (Which is very very very spicy). He started to sweat a little bit, and a few seconds later, his whole face was wet.

“AAAAHHHH lets go now” says my mum and we left to go home. When we got home, we just all relaxed. My dad and I were watching and movie, my brother was playing on my dads phone and my mum was upstairs watching t.v.

It was time to give my mum her present we bought her. We filled out the card, put $20 inside and put it in the envelope. “Happy Birthday Mum” my brother and I said. My mum read the card, took the present and gave us both kisses on the cheek.


On Sunday, I woke up and my dad had a surprize for me. “ Do you want to come with me to watch Quinny (my cousin) bungy jump off the Harbour Bridge?” my dad said. “Sure” I replied. I quickly got dressed, my dad had a shower and we were off.

We were going with my aunt and cousins to watch him bungy jump. When we arrived at the Harbour Bridge, we waited at Climb and Bungy the shop. We were all waiting for him to jump.

To get a good view, we went to to the wharf on the other side of the Harbour Bridge. My aunt, uncle and cousins all went there in our cars. We were there and were just anxiously waiting to see him jump. We all saw the cord for the jumper and then, he jumped. He looked like he was getting thrown of the bridge.

We were cheering for him. My aunt even was whistling to him. We were all proud of him and were just happy that he did. Some people sometimes just chicken out but he didn’t.

So…. that is my weekend. I hope you enjoyed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment