Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Zeal Zone - Music With Mr Slade

Image result for images of a music noteToday, we had zeal zone with Mr Slade. We are learning all about the different types of music and compare the music from years ago and now. We also had to learn the similarities of both. So lets began...

First, we had discussion all together and talked about all of the different artists. We came up with Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown. We also came up with the different emotions we will get when we listen to different types of music.

If I had to compare the music from then and now, I think the music now is much much better (Besides, I wasn't born in the 90's I was born in the 20's). I like some music from back then, but now the music is much much better for me. I just like the audio tune and the way they sing hip hop, classic, jazz and more.

I don't think their are any similarities. I think it is so different then back then. The videos of the song are much better aswell. Not just the song. Some songs in the olden days are very slow and not that fast, but now, their are some slow songs, but heaps of fast songs!


1 comment:

Marilyn :) said...

Wow Rave !
What an awesome Blog Post ! It is amazing how much you know about music ! You are a very clever girl ! I'm looking forward to more of your clever blog posts ! Keep up the fantastic work !

Sincerely Marilyn

Post a Comment