Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Camp WOW!





From Wednesday To Friday Year Five and Six were excited because we had camp. Some people were feeling nervous and scared because they did not have camp last year. Those people that did have camp they already knew what to do.

The fun activities we did were amazing but there was one activity that we did and it was called get lost. It wasn't like the mean word 'get lost' it was a game. The game was like the amazing race. We had to find clues and use them to get to the winning place which was the the tuisitala room and check it with our teacher. Some where you had to build a box and get into costomes.

When I arrived back to my tent I could hear some strange noises across my tent.The noises sounded like munching and giggling, It sounded like people were munching on chips, lollies, chocolate and also drinking a drink.

I was so excited to sleep in the tent away from my family for the first time. I was ok because I had  Sarah and Nikki in my tent, they were kind and helpful to me.

After that night we woke up so early some people were still sleeping and did not want to wake up and do some Jump Jam.

I hope my next camp my camp group and i can do more fun activities. Kayaking i really enjoyed the most because i love getting wet and doing it with my friends. I loved sleeping in my tent with my buddies because we were laughing and we could hear strange giggling noises.













1 comment:

Room9@Pt England School said...

Hi Rave,
It was really good to read about your experience with camp. Your blog looks amazing. What was your favourite activity at camp?

From Miss Lavakula

Post a Comment