Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

My Birthday party

My birthday party

This weekend it was my birthday. On Friday I took cupcakes and kebabs to school. I was glad that everyone was happy and that everyone was enjoying them.. That night I went to Skateland with my friends.

On Saturday morning I spent time with my dad, my mum, little baby brother, cousin, my aunty's and uncle. My Mum and Dad got me lots of presents that morning.
First we went to McDonald's for breakfast. Then we went to tenpin bowling and mini golf we were all having fun and laughing.

Later that night we went to Denny's and my aunty's and uncle got me some presents at Denny's because they did not come to tenpin bowling and mini golf.

That was a exciting birthday party. I hope my next birthday I ` can spend time with my whole family and do something laughable and fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment