Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Free Blog Writing - Trip to Orere Point

On the weekend I went to Orere Point. I went there for a family trip with my Aunty Stacee, John, Aunty Bunge, Mum, Dad and my little brother Suade and two dogs named Schuto and Sheikh. We stayed in cabin number 3 and my aunty was sleeping in a tent in the tent area that was behind us. There is a river and the playground in front of our cabin. And there is a trampoline.

On the first day we arrived we had to unpack the car and take our things inside of the cabin. There is a room with two bunk beds, a double bed and single bed. There is a kitchen and a dining table.   
For dinner we had BBQ and pavlova for pudding. Earlier we had a swim in the river. It was cold at first but then it got warm. 

The next day it was time to go home. For breakfast we had bacon, hash browns, toast, and left over BBQ. After breakfast I went on the trampoline for about 5 mins and then it was time for our last swim :-(. After our swim it was time to leave. 

On our way home we got a Strawberry Ice Cream. It was so YUMMY :-).   

No comments:

Post a Comment