Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Going to Rainbows End.

Yesterday I went to Rainbows End for my friends mums Christmas Do. My friend, Lesieli  invited me and her other friend named Sela. The first ride we went on was the Fearfall. It was so scary. The next ride we went on was the Family Karts. Lesieli was driving and Sela was with her. Lesieli's mum was driving and I was with her.

The second ride we went on was the Bumber Boats. It was so much fun. I was bumping into Lesieli and her mum. There was this other boy that was in the red bumber boat and he bumbed me so hard water went into my boat. After the bumber boats we had some icecream. I got goody goody gum drops, Lesieli got cookies and cream and Sela got the same thing as me. After we had icecream it was time to have something to eat. We had burgers and chips.

After that the ride we went on was the Invader. That was the coolest ride I have been on. It was so fun. After the invader we went on the Rollercoaster. That ride really hurt my ears.

At the end of the day it was so fun and we all had a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment