Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Mufti Disco

Today my school had a school mufti day and we had a disco on to. We had a disco to do a fundraiser for the year 6 camp that is at the end of the year. The disco was at lunch time and they were also selling chips,drinks and ice blocks juice's. At the disco the years 4,5 and 6 could go but not the year 7's and 8's. In the hall was the disco and everybody was going crazy. People were playing with the balloons and people were running around. The Prefects at my school were creating the disco for the kids so I would like to make a big THANKS!!! them.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi rave I liked that disco it was so cool And mufty was cool too I like that image too keep up the good work!!! :)

Keis said...

Hi Rave
I really liked the disco & the mufti I hope we can do another time.

Post a Comment