Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Orere Point Holiday Park.


My Holiday Highlight was me and my family spent the last weekend of the holidays at Orere Point Holiday Park. We stayed in a cabin and we had a river to swim in. There is 5 trampolines and 5 parks in the whole camp site. My Aunty was sleeping in a tent with her two dogs. My Mum,dad and little brother were staying in cabin 3 and my aunty and uncle were in cabin 2 next to us. So every breakfast, Lunch and dinner we cooked together and share the food.

On Saturday all the family went down to the river and had a swim. Me and my cousins were bombing of the BIG ROCKS and making a big SPLASH!! We also packed a big picnic and had lunch down there. It was so much fun and the food was yummy too. And we also went to the deep side of the river to see how deep it was.

On Sunday it was the last day to spend at the park. So we decided that we were going to go down the Orere Beach for the rest of the day. When we arrived it was HIGH TIDE. So, me and my cousin’s were jumping off the ledge into the water.When we  jumped in were saying things like “ Cheesecake, chocolate fudge, chocolate cake” and heaps of other things. When we started to get hungry my uncle went to get some fish and chips for us to eat. He got some bread too for chippie Sandwhiches.

So me and my mum thought our last day for the holidays were fun. But of course we were all tired, so we just went home and we watched a movie called Jack and Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment