Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

First Day Back at School.

Yesterday was the first day back at school. 2015 had began and everything had changed at our school. New blocks around the school had been built, the year 6's last year had began year 7's this year, and I am now a year 8. Coming back to school was so exciting for some people. Some people didn't even want to come back.

Image result for first day back at school imagesThis year my teacher is Miss Clark. I am in room 2 and we are learning some interesting things with Miss Clark. Our theme for the whole year is ' Keep it Real'. that is the theme for the whole year. I think it means we always keep it real, I don't know.

Heaps of new teachers are at our school this year. Mrs Tele'a is now a teacher. We had two new teachers in the senior block. Mr Wisman and Miss Peato.


No comments:

Post a Comment