Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

My Weekend!!

To finish off a great week at school, our school had a wacky hair day and a Mufti Day. Our whole school dressed up in mufti clothes and either wearing a wig or doing fancy styles on there hair.

On Saturday, my family and I were going to Pt Chev for my mums work function. When we arrived at Pt Chev, we were waiting for everyone to show up,  but the function was over.

So, we ended up going to the hospital to visit my cousin, Caleb. My cousin is one sick baby, so we went to go visit him. When we entered the hospital my aunt and uncle were waiting for us in Room 18. We stayed for about 1 hour and then we left.

When we left the hospital, my family and I went to Pakuranga Night Markets. The markets started at 6.00pm so we just waited till then. When the clock struck 5.45pm my family and I started walking to the market.

At the market was a lot of different types of food. There was Asian food, Samoan food, chinese food and many many more. There was also different types of deserts as well. There were waffles, ice cream, pancakes and much more.  

On Sunday morning, I woke up at 8.20. I was sleepy, I just went from my bed to the couch. I was fast asleep on the couch and I was so glad I had a decent amount of sleep. While I was asleep, my brother and dad went to the markets at the AMI netball carpark.

When I woke up I had kebabs and donuts waiting for me. I was just lying on the couch while eating kebabs and donuts. When I finished eating, I just relaxed and watched tv. I wanted to play outside but my friends weren’t outside so, I didn’t go.

Overall, I had a fun weekend with my family. It was good that I got to spend quality time with my family. Normally, we just stay home but we went out somewhere last weekend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment