Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Last Day in Room 14




The last day in room fourteen was so sad because I really did not want to leave. My teacher named Kimberly Ouano, is amazing teacher and I didn't want to leave. She is a really good cook and I really loved laughing with her and looking at her smile everyday.

When I got to school it was so weird because normally when I walk in to class, there is a lot of tables  and pictures on the wall and our teacher Miss Ouano is sitting there with her laptop. When the 8:50 bell went the whole school had to go to the hall for morning assembly, so that the people who were not at prizegiving, could get their certificates, sports awards and collect their school work for the year.

After we went to the hall my class and I went back to our classroom and we sat down and finished getting stuff off the wall like our art work, pictures and topic pictures. After we cleaned up my class and I got to play Pass The Parcel. 

If you don't know what Pass The Parcel is, it is a game that all ages can play. So you have to get some prizes and wrap it all up. There must be at least more then two  layers on. So you hop in a circle and pass the parcel and in the background music will be playing and when the music stops you unwrap a layer and pass it on.

While we were playing the morning tea bell went and the whole class went outside and had something to eat and a play around. When morning tea was finished the class continued playing Pass the Parcel. After we played Pass the Parcel the whole class got a chance to play musical statues  The music that was playing was Gangnam Style, Shine Ya Light by Rita Ora. Swiss, Blue Bayou and Last of all Hall of Fame. 

In the End it was time to pack up and go home :(. So my class and I lined up and walked to the hall for our very last 2012 assembly. When the whole school was there we did Lost Property. Then we sang our school song. Then at the end of assembly from Year 1 to 7 performed a haka for the year 8's that were leaving. 

I hope next year I get to have another cool,fun and creative teacher just like my teacher I have had this year. I hope when my teacher bakes she can bring some cupcakes and spaghetti boats to my new classroom. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rave!

I am really going to miss chating and laughing with you! You are a funny, caring intelligent girl with a beautiful future ahead of you!

I will see you again next year my dear! Have a lovely Christmas with your family.

Miss Ouano :)

Unknown said...

Hi Rave!

I am really going to miss chating and laughing with you! You are a funny, caring intelligent girl with a beautiful future ahead of you!

I will see you again next year my dear! Have a lovely Christmas with your family.

Miss Ouano :)

Post a Comment