Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Sushi Making.

"Rave do you know what we are having for dinner?" My Dad asked. "No" I replied. "Sushi" he said. "YUMMY" I said. Sushi is one of my favourite foods. So tonight my Mum and I got everything ready so we could make our Sushi Rolls.

First we had to cook all the ingredients like the rice and the pork pieces. When these were cold we started to prepare them. Next we placed our sushi mat down and placed the seaweed on top of it. Then we dipped our fingers into cold water so we could grab the rice.

This went on top of the seaweed. Next we put on sliced avocado,cucumber and the pork pieces. Then it was time to roll up the seaweed, using the sushi mat, into long logs. Then we wrapped them in glad wrap and put them in the fridge to chill.

After they had been in the fridge for a little while, we cut them up and placed them on a platter, with a cup full of sushi soy sauce and then we had ate them for dinner.

As soon as I saw them I wanted to shove it into my mouth. They were srumptious and I really enjoyed my healthy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment