Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Free Blog Writing.



After school on 29th of may I asked my dad if we could go and visit my grandad in the hospital. And he said “Yeah we will go after”And I replied “Ok. While my dad was getting ready I was getting my stuff ready two. I had to get me an jumper or jacket because it was freezing outside and put some shoes on not jandals.

After me and my dad and of course my brother we were ready to go. We hopped into the car and off we went. On the way there my dad stopped at a samoan shop and got some panikeke (Which means pancake in samoan) and some meat and pumpkin.

When we got to the hospital we went to the shops to get something to eat and some Minties for my grandad. When we came up he lifts my brother was talking the whole way and he was like “ ha I told you we were coming to level 6 I told you”. He was so Funny.

Finally we got to my grandad’s room and he was asleep. My dad was like “WAKE UP” and he was up straight away. My dad and my grandad were talking and me and my brother were eating what we got from down stairs.

After that we took some photos and my grandad looked tired. He was coughing hard out and he was taking some pills to get better..

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoy and please leave me some feedback.     

No comments:

Post a Comment