Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Thank You Shantna!

Dear Shantna,


I would just like to thank you for coming on the trip to the museum. Without you we wouldn’t have gone. You are a very helpful and independent person.  


I really liked you being our groups parent helper. You were very helpful on the trip and you were very very funny. In our group you were the one that made us laugh the most. I know we were on a school trip and we were supposed to focus but can I say you were a funny person on the trip.


On the trip I really liked the way that everyone listened to you, sometimes. Besides the girls running down the stairs and the boys wandering off we were a pretty good group especially with you as our parent helper.


Shantna, for the final time I would just like to thank you again for coming on the trip. You were a very helpful person and again if it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t have gone to the museum because there wouldn't have been enough helpers unlike you.  


Thank You Very Much!!


Yours Sincerely,
Rave..!

No comments:

Post a Comment